Friday, September 4, 2015

Selenium and web driver API Introduction

First Learning of Selenium as IDE:
==========================
I got first glimpse of Selenium in one video tutorial, when I wanted to change my profile from manual testing to automation testing. This tutorial was about Selenium IDE (A plugin for mozilla firefox browser to automate web testing, by recording the steps and rerunning them). That time I thought that Selenium was about "record and play" only.

Selenium Webdriver
===============
But in my second project I came to know about selenium web-driver APIs.We use Selenium webdriver with perl.

Webdriver APIs use native support for automation provided by browsers. I have to get the knowledge about this native support.

A good resource can be the following:

How Browsers Work


No comments:

Post a Comment